Makito configuration for a single-language SRT broadcast
Event configuration in Clevercast
When creating an event in Clevercast, choose SRT for T@H and Captions (for a live stream with extra audio languages or captions) or 'SRT broadcast (Clevercast as listener)' (for single language streaming) as the broadcast protocol.
Go to Output Settings in the Makito configuration and do the following:
- check Enable SRT
- Type should be set to "Caller"
- Hostname: copy the domain (e.g. “mine.origin01.live-srt.rambla.be”) from the ‘Broadcast’ tab in Clevercast
- Port: copy the port from the ‘Broadcast’ tab
- Passphrase: copy the passphrase from the ‘Broadcast’ tab
- Key Length: use the same key length as on the ‘Broadcast’ tab
- Stream ID: leave empty