Getting started with Clevercast Enterprise
This tutorial explains briefly how to get started with Clevercast Enterprise. It is intended for first time users who want to discover quickly if Clevercast Enterprise suits their purposes, mostly for (different kinds of) live streaming.
For more information, we recommend reading the Clevercast Enterprise Manual.
For a quick intro to the Clevercast platform and menus, see the high-level overview in the enterprise platform manual.
Livestream management basics
- To manage a live stream, it is important to know about the event status, live stream latency and event flow.
- Learn how to embed and configure the player.
- For multilingual live streams, you should know which broadcast protocol to choose and how to configure your encoder.
- For Translate@Home: you'll need to know about the Realtime Management room for testing and communication with interpreters.
- For closed captions: read our introduction to live streams with closed captions.
Getting started with live streaming
Depending on the type of your live stream, choose one of these getting started guides:
- Managing a single-language live stream
- Managing a live stream with multiple audio tracks or channels
- Managing a live stream with Translate@Home
- Managing a live stream with closed captions
- Managing a simulive stream
Manual for interpreters using T@H
- See the Interpreter Manual to use the T@H interface for Remote Simultaneous Interpretation.
- It includes the requirements and best practices for using T@H.